Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 7

Greetings readers,

So, here we are, one week in to my new life.  I think it is time to take a moment and reflect on the last week.

In the last week, I have noticed two things about myself.

1) That in the last week, I have become, not necessarily happier with my life, but definitely more satisfied.  My new life goal, has perhaps turned into a new life outlook.  I have always been a sad and depressed person, but now I am more satisfied with things.

2) This disease is starting to show itself.  I can feel myself getting tired more and more easily.  I need to rest more often when doing things like simply walking.  I have no idea how much longer I will be able to live the way that I do, alone and independent.

What does this all mean?  I may love my new life, but my time is limited.  I should not waste a single day if at all possible.

Pehaps a good example of this, is today.  I spent almost the whole day with K.  Her father, F, did not get home until it was too late for me to go out and do anything.

Do I believe this a wasted day?  No, I do not.  I like K, and getting to spend just a little more time with her before the end is a blessing to me.

The only thing that I can see, is that I have now spent two days making the same person happy.  It is a goal accomplishment, just not of the way that I would hope.  My goal is to make at least one person happy each day, and making the same person happy two days in a row is accomplishing that.  I suppose that I can just say that I want it to be a different person each day.

My little speech is over for the day, so I shall now leave.

Until next time,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment